Saturday, February 25, 2012

Whew!

Well life's sure been interesting lately. Two weeks ago my dog Dutchess disappeared from the back yard. Last night she just randomly appeared again out of the blue. So happy to have my baby girl back home where she's supposed to be.We went to visit some friends that live about 2 hours away, had a great time with them but on the way home our alternator died. Had to wait for a friend to come get us in the middle of the boondocks. We met some cool people that kept us company until our friend could get there though. My hubby is doing the work on our car himself and I love him for it. It's not something either of us has had to do but he's getting it. It would have got finished today but it just got too dark and too cold to bother with at a certain point. No point in getting sick pushing to do tonight what can more easily be done in daylight.

As to baby making, I haven't made up my mind about the metformin XR. Right now it's just sitting on my bathroom shelf. I dread taking it. The other form of it did nothing but leave me miserable day in and day out and I don't mind telling you that I'm afraid this will do the same. The fact that I had to basically beg the dr to try me on something, anything else does little to alleviate my concerns. The last month I was on it I stayed so sick to my stomach I couldn't do anything. I stayed in bed or on the couch. I couldn't walk or anything and the doctors attitude was like she couldn't really care. So right now I'm stuck where I don't know what I want to do or what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment