These ladies mean so much to me. I did however change their names for privacy sake.
- Hey guys I really need everyones prayers tonight. The PCOS and my dr have both got me really frustraated. So far I've lost between 30-40 lbs except for the last few weeks. I've been so sick from the metformin the last few weeks that doing anything has been almost impossible between the nausea, running to the bathroom and stomach pains it causes.
The feeling I got from the dr today was 'i can't do anything until you lose more weight.' Well I was losing fine til you put me on this stupid medicine!!!! She said since I hadn't lost anything this las monthd it must be because of too much calories.... I've knocked off pop, I eat more veggies if we go out... i eat more veggies in general... I don't eat cake or brownies or cookies... I hardly eat bread... I'm so FRUSTRATED!
And all I've done is cry off and on most of the day. All we want is a baby. That's it. Just one. That shouldln't be too much to ask should it? I feel like a failure as a wife and as a woman.
- Don't feel like a failure! My grandma had to wait ten years before she could get pregnant. She was 15 when she got married and almost a year after they were married, my grandpa went off to Germany (not on vacation or anything, it was WW2 lol)...when he came back, it was about eight more years before she ever got pregnant with my auntie and she was also told by her doc. to lose weight. Soooo, she lost weight. No baby. She gained it back. No baby. She lost half of it again, got pregnant. I'll definitely pray for you. Heck, we can even be dieting buddies. I've been dieting off and on for weeks and have lost a few pounds. I need to get more serious about it anyhow...
- Katie Did
- Oh honey, you are not a failure. We love you, and you are not a failure. I have put in prayer requests for you at my church. I love you, I love you, I love you.
- Angel there comes a time in the weight loss process that you kind of get stuck with a weight.. What you've been doing is amazing and your progress is amazing! Try walking a little everyday and if you already walk then walk a little further even if it's just parking farther away from the doors at Walmart.. That's still considered working your body.. You can do it girl.. Don't ever let anyone tell you any different.. I'm proud of you for wanting something and pushing for it! Good luck
- Hang in there. Dieting isn't easy and the last 20lbs are the absolute hardest to lose. You are not a failure. I truly believe God will give You a baby when He sees fit. Keep working on the weight loss and with that and God's help you'll be mommy soon. Love you, AngelBear. Everything will work out...eventually. Don't feel like less of a woman though.
- Angel, you are NOT a failure as a wife or woman. You know what I went through trying and it never happened. But it WILL for you! And screw them saying it's because you need to lose weight...that's a bunch of crock. I have a cousin who weighs 500 pounds and she had four kids at that weight. You have to just trust that you will get pregnant when it is time for you to get pregnant and try not to stress over it so much. THAT can have a lot to do with it honey. Once you relax and BELIEVE you will get pregnant and WILL it...you will.
- Angel love, you aren't a failure. Never think that sis. *hugs* You are a wonderful wife and a lady. You will have a kiddo sissy. You will do it. I know you will. and Jayson loves you. You already have one very special gift. I"m so proud of you for what you've already been through. You'll make it through this!
- Hang in there Angel dear, I know you are frustrated but hang in there, I know you can do this. I have faith in you. I trust in you and I know there are times we need to put it in the hands of God. I believe in you and so does he. Hang in there, I believe in you.
- Angel my prayers are for you, God is for you so who can be against you? To everyone is given faith "as a grain of mustard seed" yet if we water not that grain the outer casing (which is what we see with the natural eye) would not die or disappear releasing what we can not see (not yet born) so that it take root, spring forth and grow to become a tree that will reproduce of its own kind. Therefore (because of this gracious living word of faith) I speak life to you today let the WORD run into you watering this seed of faith that you BELIEVE and RECIEVE, CARRY and BIRTH what Father God has for you NOW in the name of our Lord and Saviour Christ
So it will be, so it will be, so it will be .........IF you only BELIEVE! Having done all (in the natural) STAND and STAND THEREFORE on this word Father has given you, believing (accepting) nothing else within. ANN Rogers
- you are not a falure!! it will happen, don't worry. Just keep praying and i wil pray for you too. You are a wonderful person and so is your husband. Good things happen to people like you guys. SO HANG IN THERE.
I know firsthand how you are feeling. I dont know if you remember or not, but Steve and I had difficulties in conceiving for YEARS. Over 3 to be exact. It is heartbreaking when everyone you know is having babies, but you must not harbor bitterness or resentment, you must be happy for their blessings and have faith that God WILL bless you in HIS time. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things NOT seen. You have to see with your spiritual eyes and CLAIM God's promises! It happened for me when I released that bitterness and hopelessness and put my total trust in God knowing that He has everything under control. My stress levels went down, and I had an overwhelming peace that only God can give...an assurance of his might power and his faithfulness to His promises. Stress is one of your worst enemies right now, it really does work against your body in sooo many different ways. Just remember, a baby is a miracle, a gift from God. No Dr, no pill, no amount of weight loss is gonna assure you that gift...only Jesus Christ. Do all that you can do, then let God do the rest. Speak those promises daily to yourself with your husband...that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done unto them of my Father which is in heaven. (Matt 18:19) You will be in my prayers Angel. Just remember, NO ONE is a failure with God on their side. He hasn't failed once and He's not going to start now! Love you, girl.
- You need to not be so hard on yourself. I know that is easier for me to say than for you to do - but you need to.
You have heard the saying, "Let go and let God"? It's true. God's timing is not the same as ours. If it is not happening for you right now, then I firmly believe that is because God says "Wait".
What I think you should do is -----relax - -pray --- trust God. And in the mean time - take care of your future child's mother. Not only physically, but mentally and emotionally as well.
My doc says - limit carbs, sugars and walk - 30 minutes, briskley, for 30 minutes a day.