Saturday, November 26, 2011

Back again

Being unemployed is boring. We get tired of being home and thus go harass our friends and family on a pretty much daily basis... unless we have an empty gas tank, like right now. On the up side we spent all of today with our friends, had lasagna, watchedfootball and just hung out. I'm amused by their children.
Two teenage girls and an 11 yr old son.
The eldest has a 'best friend' who just screams BOYFRIEND. We're all amused.
On other news I have to go on the 29th to be squished. I am not looking forward to his. I do not want to be squished, I am in fact quite unhappy about the thought of being squished. After that I go to the dr for some PCOS follow up and to hopefully find out whats going on with my stomach so we'll see how it all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment